SCOPE OF SERVICE:
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies.
- Conceptual studies.
- Layout planning studies.
- Preliminary engineering design and costing.
- Detailed engineering design and costing.
- Preparation of tender document, tender administration and evaluation, contract documentation.
- Project site supervision, contract administration and acting as Superindenting Officer.
- Project management and coordination.
- Quality assurance management.
FIELD OF EXPERTISE:
CIVIL WORK & INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- Earthwork planning and design, including optimization of fill/cut quantities, slope stability analysis, design of temporary drainage, sedimentation basin and other erosion control structure.
- Road alignment and location studies, including the design of highways, roads, grade-separated interchanges, signalized junctions, bridges, underpasses, earth retaining walls etc.
- Drainage system for urban and rural areas, including hydrologic and hydraulic analysis of drainage catchments, flood routing, retention pond design etc.
- Water Supply system for whole township including conceptual planning, network analysis, design of reservoirs, pump stations, reticulation network etc.
- Sewerage system for whole townships including conceptual planning, design of sewage treatment plants, pump stations, sewer reticulation network etc.
- Foundation planning and design for buildings and other structures.
- Structural planning and design in concrete and steel for low/high rise buildings such as apartments, hotels, hospitals, sport centres, shopping centres, schools, factories, reservoirs, treatment plants, bridges, jetties, retaining walls, etc.
- Advise on planning of township layout.
- Advise on suitability of land for development.